The Pink Podium Speaks Up in Knoxville!

The Pink Podium is excited to be part of the 15th Annual Komen Knoxville (Tennessee) Race for the Cure 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, October 22! The Pink Podium will be on stage to help Spread the Word about breast cancer awareness and prevention.

You can still register for the Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure. Register here. The race starts at 8:30 a.m. at the World’s Fair Park in Knoxville.

Can’t race? No problem. You can also donate to the race. Donate here. According to the Komen Knoxville organization, 75 percent of their net income remains in the local community to fund educational research and screening and treatment programs for underserved women. The remaining 25 percent supports the Susan G. Komen Award and Research Grant Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world. Learn more about the Susan. G. Komen for the Cure organization.

Would you like to have the Pink Podium on display at your next breast cancer event?  AmpliVox Sound Systems is promoting breast cancer awareness by donating a Pink Podium to every breast cancer awareness event on a free loan-per-event basis. The Pink Podium Promise is to help raise public awareness and positively impact the lives and families affected by breast cancer worldwide. (See the Pink Podium in action at various breast cancer awareness events.) The pink lecterns are made of rugged hard-shell plastic that can withstand any weather, in keeping with the unpredictable conditions of outdoor events and races. They can be easily moved, thanks to their heavy-duty casters, built-in handles and minimal weight. AmpliVox delivers each lectern at no cost before an organization’s event, and the group can then keep its pink podium for future use.

Visit AmpliVox Sound Systems’ Pink Podium page for more information or call 1-800-267-5486 to order a Pink Podium today!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: